We are looking for someone to join our busy Streetworks Team, with strong computer and organisation skills, an excellent telephone manner and can do attitude. Full industry training will be provided within the Streetworks department for the right candidate.
Key Skills required:
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Knowledge of NRSWA (New Roads and Streetworks Act) and TMA (Traffic Management Act) - however this is not essential - full training will be provided for the right candidate.
- Able to work on their own initiative, within established procedures and as part of a team
- As NRSWA Coordinator, you will be responsible for assisting the management and administration of the StreetworksSymology system while monitoring and coordinating road works.
- You will be responsible for the Programming, Opening, Closing and Registering of Permits using bespoke systems such as Symology as well as arranging all 3rd Party suspensions with each job. Eg. Bus stops, parking suspensions, road closures etc
- Responsible for analysing defect notices and providing instructions to site agents to rectify as well assessing and responding to FPN’s which are received via EToN.
- The role will involve coordinating with Site Management and Local Authorities for the scheduling of road works all over the UK as well as providing daily and weekly reports to Site Managers and Agents.
- Investigating reasons for rejected notices from Local Authorities, following through to successful resolution and where necessary, rescheduling of work dates.
- Checking and signing off invoices received from 3rd Parties and any other administrative tasks within the team.
40 hours per week - Monday to Friday - 0800 - 1700 with a view to start on 5th March 2018.