Location: Ramsgate, Kent
Salary: £20,000 - £23,000 Dependant on Experience
Contract type: Permanent
Start date: ASAP
Hours: Monday - Friday 8am - 4pm
Randstad CPE Contact: Lizzie Dodd (Maidstone branch)
Our client is a Civil Engineering Company who has just been awarded a 5 year contract in Kent. They are a family run business with a positive and supportive approach to working.
They are looking for a hardworking individual with NRSWA / Streetworks experience with a positive attitude and a good sense of humour.
- Responsible for opening, closing, registering reinstatements
- Managing noticing for all of the works
- Managing all paperwork via the clients dedicated HUB that will connect to the council
- Liaising with local authorities
- Sending reports to relevant parties regarding permit progress / updates / registrations
- Dealing with any other administration duties as and when required including invoicing
What you need:
- Good knowledge of NRSWA (The New Roads and Streetworks Act) and TMA (Traffic Management Act)
- Experience in Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft packages
- Knowledge of Street works permitting systems
- Excellent communicator
- Ability to work to tight deadlines on your own and within a team
If you feel that this role is for you then please apply now, or call Lizzie Dodd at Randstad CPE Maidstone Branch for more information. Not for you? Then don't worry, we have lots of other roles that will suit you! Or do you know someone who would be perfect for this role? Great! We have a great referral scheme in place!
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
- commercial assistant
- document controller
- office manager
- document control
- site secretary
- streetworks administrator