Streetworks Administrator - 219911
VolkerHighways is an integrated highways service provider operating across London and the South of England. Our goal is to deliver the best highways solutions within our industry through efficiency, responsibility and a focus on clients and their customers.
Our services include highways term maintenance, street lighting and electrical services, surfacing, traffic management and public realm infrastructure projects.
We are now looking for a part time Administrator to join the team working 20 hours a week at our Medway, Kent site.
The Streetworks permitting officer shall assist the operational team with planning & scheduling of works. You shall take responsibility for the scheduling of works to comply with Medway Permit Scheme. The individual will need to be meticulously organised in the recording, analysis and transfer of information.
- Receiving task orders from the Confirm system that will consist of Emergency, Responsive & Planned Schemes.
- Compile & Issue Daily Whereabouts Sheet
- Download works order reports from Confirm System & upload into Maximo.
- Update works scheduling spreadsheet daily to reflect status of task orders
- Issuing of task orders to the appropriate supervisor and / or sub-contractor.
- Assist Supervisors in scheduling works in order of priority
- Control & Input information of any emergency response works on spreadsheet & Confirm System
- Reconcile Emergency Response Reports with Client Work Orders
- Sort task orders into categories of work activity
- Input works information into Confirm System in accordance with TMA Streetworks permitting guidelines
- Input completion dates into confirm system
- Compile weekly reports to identify any open or outstanding streetworks noticing permits. Action as necessary by closing notices.
- Compile weekly reports to identify any task orders exceeding target completion dates. Action as necessary by bringing to the attention of Supervisor to enable immediate scheduling of works.
Skill and Experience
- Educated to O/GSCE Level standard or equivalent including English and Maths
- Previous administrative experience
- Good IT skills including; Word, Excel, E-Mail and Internet
- Ability to use initiative.
- Discretion and confidentiality.
- Time Management skills
- Streetworks Permitting Administrator- 219911
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'