We are currently working in collaboration with a leading multi-national CIvil Engineering company who have had some recent impressive multi-utility wins across the South East.
The business now requires additional support in the streetworks team with an experienced Streetwork Administrator to oversee streetwork permitting. The role is based on an 8 hour day with flexible working times and the option to work from home.
Salary to £30k | Pension | 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
* As Streetwork Administrator, you will be responsible for the administration of streetwork permitting for excavation in the highway.
* Monitoring and coordination of streetwork activities with Site Agents, Project Managers and clients
* Working closely with local authorities, you will be responsible for opening and closing permits using streetwork systems whilst ensuring that all aspects of the TMA (Traffic Management Act) are met
* Regularly liaising with local authorities; helping to build lasting relationships
* Assisting management with challenging / resolving any FPNs received for completed works
* You should be experienced in the use of Streetwork permitting systems with excellent knowledge of permit conditions
* You should have a good knowledge of the New Roads and Streetworks (NRSWA) and Traffic Management Act (TMA)
* You should be proficient in Microsoft packages and be a good communicator
#NRSWA #streetwork #streetworkcoordinator #reinstatement #permit #FPN #section74 #scheduling #jeopardymanagement #highway #utilities #utility #planner #coordinator #gas #telecom #water #power #excavation #backfill #tma #trafficmanagement #tm
- Section 74
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'