Alecto Recruitment is currently recruiting for an experienced Supervisor to oversee streetlighting installation projects in the North West.
The role will comprise of, but will not be limited to the task detailed below:
- Day to day Supervision of Street Lighting works operations to ensure that contractual obligations are met including issuing and collecting work instructions
- Responsibility for staffing issues within the team to ensure adequate staffing cover and skill levels (including performance, development, timesheets, annual leave, sickness, programming of works etc.)
- Meeting the requirements of Individual Contracts terms and conditions
- Ensuring depot stock and vehicles are maintained and monitored to the required standard (Plant sheets, calibration dates, servicing of vehicles etc.)
- Carrying out site audits to show visible leadership to the workforce and sub-contractors
- Supervision of all labour including subcontractors working on your scheme
- Attend site meetings to establish contract understanding and for resolving construction based issues
- Representation of Aptus Utilities at progress / Prestart meetings with Clients
- Supervision of Health and Safety of all staff, both on and off site
- Encourage innovation from staff and operatives
- Undertake Supervisor duties as and when required, including out of hours call outs and weekends
- Produce weekly reports to present to the Lighting Manager on performance
- Other duties will be required at Managers discretion
- Experience of Street Lighting contracts
- Ability to visually identify lanterns and components
- Ability to read & understand working drawings and interpret the requirement
- Experienced in working to challenging performance measures
- Good leadership and communication skills
- Performance driven to ensure contractual timelines are met and schemes delivered on time
- Able to understand and implement Risk Assessments and method statements
- Flexible in working hours and to be available when needed
- IT literate with the ability to populate spreadsheets
- Full driving licence required
- Full Street works
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Lee Scarth, Alecto Recruitment. or call in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at www.alectorecruitment.com or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit
- Electrical Engineering
- cable joint
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'