Location: Various high streets in & around Leeds
Contract: Temporary on-going
Hours: 35 hours per week – Monday to Friday, 10am – 6pm
Salary: £9.00 per hour
This would be an ideal role for someone looking to get into charity work, fundraising, sales or marketing. Full time positions available. Full training provided. No experience necessary.
About Our Clien:
Our Client are a global movement of seven million men, women and children across the world standing up for humanity and human rights. Their purpose is to protect individuals wherever justice, fairness, freedom and truth are denied.
Their vision is a world in which every person enjoys all of the human rights enshrined in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and other international human rights standards.
To achieve their vision, they undertake research and take action focused on preventing and ending grave abuses of human rights.
About the Street Fundraiser role:
To raise awareness and funds for our client through face-to-face conversations with members of the public. To inspire people to join & donate through direct debit donations.
Requirements of the Street Fundraiser:
- Have experience working with people face-to-face (e.g. customer service or sales etc)
- Have a positive attitude
- Have a passion for humanitarian causes and/or human rights
- Be outgoing, energetic and have a confident demeanour
- Have an excellent level of spoken English
- Be a minimum of 18 years old
Benefits of the Street Fundraiser:
- £9 per hour starting wage with regular pay increases – pay is NOT commission based
- Bonus structure
- Weekly pay
- Holiday pay
- On-going training & development for those looking to start a career with our client
- Social working environment
If you feel you meet the above criteria of this Street Fundraiser role then please apply now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'