Wavemaker is a billion dollar revenue agency that sits at the heart of GroupM and WPP. Our ambition is to be the most distinctive and admired media, content and technology agency in the world.
Wavemaker is a global network that operates locally in over 90 countries and 139 offices. We are aligned behind our purchase journey obsession, and we help our clients translate audience behaviours and insights in to smart decisions for today and tomorrow. Our commitment to our clients it to be the "Future Makers". We demonstrate this in how we think, how we work and our relationship to technology and content to better serve their needs. We are leading the way in re-inventing the role of a media agency in the digital age, embracing media planning and buying, but fit for the modern marketing requirements of seamlessly connecting media, content and technology.
To do this, we attract experts from diverse backgrounds that can share in our vision for the future.
We believe in the essential relationship between the vitality of our 8,500 people and our commercial success. This can best be encapsulated in the values we uphold, and the way in which we demonstrate our commitment to them. We are Passionate, Agile, Collaborative, Entrepreneurial and Diverse (PACED)
With PACED as our backdrop, we require our people to be self-starters, with high standards. We know that "great teams still have star players", and we expect everyone to bring their own uniqueness to the party and contribute their value with their own flair. We do not tolerate exclusion of team members and their ideas. We are here to make waves with our clients, and we can only do that as a collective.
The Strategy Partner role sits in the Journey Design team of Wavemaker Client Solutions. Client Solutions is dedicated to leading our relationships with our multimarket clients. The Journey Design team are responsible for bringing purchase journey insight and analysis alive for the agency and our clients, creating strategies, ideas and recommendations that drive growth for our clients and win awards, and working with our local markets to accelerate best practice.
The Strategy Partner is responsible for leading our strategic communications planning relationships with important global clients, working on New Business pitches, driving training, roll out and adoption of Wavemaker's planning processes, as well as contributing to thought leadership activity, writing articles and presenting at various forums.
Essential skills and knowledge required:-
- Proven experience in creating strong senior level client relationships and adding value to their strategic business needs and agenda.
- Understands the consumer purchase journey and how effective planning benefits multi market clients.
- Experience in the interpretation and synthesis of data from multiple sources to find the insight and articulate the story.
- Experience in translating briefs and data into tasks for communications around the consumer purchase journey.
- Proven ability to dig in to consumer insight to understand the "why" behind the "what" of people's behavior and decision making.
- Knowledgeable across all media channels in order to articulate their role and how they contribute to our clients' growth.
- Experience in creating strategic recommendations which drive innovative and effective use of communications (and measurable business outcomes).
- Ability to lead conversations with external agencies that work with our clients..
- A strong presenter to prospective clients in new business pitches.
- Proven ability to flex across all the requirements of a new business pitch (insight, strategy, and ideas).
- Experience in working as part of the team to help tackle multi market new business pitches.
- Can articulate complicated concepts through compelling story telling.
- Proven ability of delivering training and roll out of initiatives to audiences within the business.
- Experience in contribute to thought leadership activity; writing articles and presenting at forums.
- Ability to build effective relationships and contribute in a multitude of teams.
- Experience wihtin a media agency environment.
Competitive rates of pay apply.
Our standard office hours are 9:15am to 5:15pm with an hour break for lunch.
Wavemker's offices are based at Sea Containers, 18 Upper Ground, London SE1 9ET, where this role will be based.
The closing date for this position is Thursday 3rd May 2018. All applications for this position must be received on or before Thursday 3rd May 2018.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"