Strategy Manager – Costa Finance – Grade B – Permanent – Dunstable Based
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Strategy Manager looking to Support the development and tracking of Costa’s 5 year plan, with particular focus on PLC bi-annual and ExCo ad-hoc execution updates. You will be required to provide clear direction to the business through specific strategy projects, and work closely with senior member of the exec team.
Roles & responsibilities will include;
- Conducting a range of quantitative and qualitative analyses to identify growth opportunities to step change our offer for customers
- Support Senior Strategy Managers and Director to drive a few priority initiatives with MDs by providing robust analytical insights
- Partner with business to support trial design & implementation plans
- PLC updates
Skills & experience will include;
- Working within a Management Consultancy background
- Written structure and presentation standards
- Creative thinker able to create innovative solutions to problems
- Understanding of P&L & key financial metrics
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Collaborative style – used to working cross functionally with others
- Business case development
- Excel modelling
- Ability to work independently, at pace
So bring us your unique blend, together with ambition and experience and in return we’ll give you a competitive salary, a yearly bonus, plenty of benefits and more coffee than you could dream of to enjoy in a supportive environment.
We’re incredibly proud to be the nation’s favourite coffee shop brand* Now, as we’re expanding into new countries across the globe, we have even greater ambitions and have launched a business wide transformation programme to drive progress and ensure delivery of our five-year plan.
*Independent survey of 5000 people published in December 2016 by Allegra Strategies. For further details see