This global law firm is looking for a Strategy Manager to lead on significant strategic change projects across the firm. As part of small centralised team this is a high profile role that will work in a specialist advisory role with the ExCom, Firm Wide Managing Partner, other Senior Partners, COOs and Heads of function. The senior level of engagement required means that this role will suit someone who has a strong strategy consulting background and an ability to interact, challenge and influence credibly at senior levels.
Reporting into the Head of Strategy your responsibilities will include:
- Developing and implementing firm wide strategy and strategic projects for the senior management team
- Maintaining an ongoing perspective on key trends impacting the business and identifying specific implications
- Providing strategic advice in relation to organisational issues, developing organisational strategies for business units / functions as appropriate
- Building an effective network across the firm to channel strategic thinking and identify opportunities for Strategy & Project Services to add value.
- Shared line management of analysts within the team and other resources on projects, often on a cross-functional basis.
This role is London based but will require a global outlook with the flexibility to travel. The ideal candidate will have a background in strategy consulting with a leading consulting firm, or within an internal strategic role in a corporate / financial organisation. Experience of running strategic change projects in complex environments, and influencing at senior management level is also required.
Follow us on Twitter for information on new jobs and market trends.