Job Title: Strategy, Innovation and Transformation Analyst - SMB
O2 is the commercial brand of Telefonica UK Limited, a leading digital communications company owned by Telefonica S.A. With over 25 million customers across the UK, O2 is one of the world’s most innovative companies putting our customers at the heart of everything we do.
We are more than just a network. We open up the endless possibilities of technology, connecting our customers to the things that they love and exploring new ways to open up the world for them.
We are always on the lookout for great talent. Just like our customers, we offer our employees more. From a choice of benefits, rewards, training and ongoing career development there are many reasons to join O2.
About the Team: SMB P&L team is responsible for the strategic direction and delivery of the SMB P&L contribution of over £300m.
Your Role: The Strategy, Innovation and Transformation Analyst assists with;
- developing and defining strategy for SMB
- identifying future innovation and initiatives
- inputting to SMB future Transformation
- Support the Head of Strategy, Innovation and Transformation - SMB to ideate and define strategy based on Customer Insights, Market Demand/Opportunity and Commercial aspirations/targets.
- Distil market analysis, industry trends and competitive intelligence into usable insight and actionable strategies. Renowned for being a clear, influential voice.
- Identify opportunities for improvement including CSI, profitability and future innovation.
- Ensure roadmaps and plans align to longer term strategic ambition.
- Assist with the co-ordination of SMB asks for future Transformation.
Skills & experience
- The role reuires a careful eye for the detail and ability to work in a matrix environment.
- The individual requires to understand what the customer want, market demand, competitive environment and IT capabilities
- Excellent commercial experience, with the ability to interpret and act on complex sets of financial/statistical/IT data/Insight
- Ability to cope in a pressurised environment with a Can-Do and Willing-To-Learn attitude
- Creative with innovative thinking and understanding of strategy delivery
- Education to degree level in a relevant subject, or equivalent, understanding/experience of business market is desirable
- A Telco / technology background and work in new proposition development / product marketing would be an advantage
Salary and benefits:
We are looking to pay a competitive salary (depending on experience) for this position, and in addition we have some great benefits that could include a bonus, life cover, health care, holiday entitlement and lots of flexible benefits too.
Telefonica’s commitment to a great work-life balance allows us to consider flexible approaches to working. Like to know more? Feel free to raise it.
Joining Telefonica means opening up a world of freedom, support and possibility. A fascinating world where you’ll be able to think bigger, be bolder and try new things. And where there are endless opportunities to develop your career.
There’s so much to discover. Your adventure starts here.