Strategy Director - Real Time Payments
We are currently working with an established yet innovative global Payments business to help them appoint a Strategy Consultant for Real Time Payments who will play a leading role in the development of their product and business strategy for Real Time Payments.
The role exists to ensure that commercial ambition is backed by credible, strategic business development through expert, knowledge-based consultancy, mentoring and thought leadership.
• Play a leading role in the development of product and business strategy.
• Understand and interpret the market for services to enable a better position.
• Fully understand current and potential capability and its application to new business initiatives, merger and acquisitions
• Create thought leadership to develop demand for existing and future services through external articles, presentations and discussions.
• Support Business Units in the development of their business in line with the corporate strategy and objectives. Particular emphasis on medium to long term activity.
• Facilitate and manage strategic planning activity with Finance dept. to align financial and strategic planning
• Provide mentoring and consultancy to all areas of the organisation in the development of new ideas at a formative stage to maximise the potential for success.
• Provide limited support to divisional MD for reporting purposes
All About You
The ideal candidate must have played a significant senior role in the payments industry in a bank, consultancy or service provider.
• Knowledge of Payments industry, across multiple segments and payment types.
• Ability to convince and act as "thought leader" through power of ideas.
• Expected to be able to manage a team when required.
• The job holder must have exposure/contribution to significant decision-making at a large business or industry level
• Where payment experience is minimal management consultancy skills would be especially valued whether internal or external.
Ideally you will have practical hands on experience of:
• product management,
• payments project management,
• processor development,
• formulation of business strategies
• Payment solutions.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job