This is a unique opportunity to work in a dynamic environment. You will be passionate about technology, seeking opportunities to continually expand your knowledge and expertise both within and out-side the working environment, learning from and sharing your expertise with others.
To undertake industry research and analysis to include financial, competitor and market trends across multiple sectors and geographies. One project is the Crypto currency that you will be involved in.
To provide comprehensive reports and recommendations based on the analysis to help inform business and investment opportunities
• Examine and assess economic and market trends, earnings prospects, financial statements and various other indicators and factors across multiple industry segments and geographies to determine suitable business development opportunity and investment strategy
• Conduct market research, market sizing, competitive analysis, and trend identification to better understand our Clients and the market in which they operate.
• Monitor closely financial and relevant industry press and keep a track of market trends, opportunities, risks and new investment products
• Network extensively with relevant industry professionals
• Deliver internal training to enhance companywide industry, product and Client knowledge
• Compile advisory reports, business proposals and presentations and make informed recommendations on new business development and/or investment opportunities
• Develop financial models and analyse legal documents
• Initial projects will include: Scripting a white paper for an Initial Coin Offering
• Identifying acquisition and partner companies for rapid growth of a blockchain business
Ideally, having cut your teeth in a tier 1 management consultancy as a business or investment analyst, you will now be seeking the opportunity to work in a dynamic start-up environment.
You will possess;
• Outstanding analytic and quantitative reasoning skills, including a deep understanding of how to interpret business and market performance
• Sound business acumen with a passion for business and desire to understand business dynamics
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an ability to influence at all levels.
• Solid organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple and often conflicting priorities
• The ability to find creative solutions to problems
This role is based in London
The salary is dependent on experience
- Market Research
- Consultative Approach