Strategy and Planning Manager, FTC 5 months, £30,000 Pro Rata
Our client, a world-renowned heritage organisation requires a Strategy and Planning Manager to start ASAP. This is a contract role for five months.
Main duties include:
- Supporting the corporate planning process
- Assessing business performance through data analysis and monitoring the organisation's financial performance
- Managing the internal distribution of business information
- Preparing the annual report for publication
- Identifying potential problems and opportunities for the organisation
- Understanding risk management and monitoring the rise management process
- Preparing board reports
- Undertaking external audit reports regarding conditions that may affect the organisation
- Other ad hoc projects when require
The successful candidate will have previous success in governance and project management and have extensive reporting experience, preferably within the heritage sector. You will be a proactive individual who takes a flexible approach to their work and is an excellent communicator. You must be capable over overseeing projects, working effectively in a team, and be able to take ownership of the implementation of strategy.
Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications which we receive only candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted.
This is an excellent opportunity to work within one of the world's leading heritage organisations, apply now!