Join a leading online technology business that is at the forefront of innovation and part of a fast-paced, disruptive market. Due to a phase of unprecedented growth, a fantastic opportunity now exists for a strategy analyst looking to utilise a keen strategic toolkit.
You will work to define and deliver this leading digital consumer platforms long term aim and growth across the World.
- Conduct domestic and international market research
- Support the creation and implementation of the long term vision and growth globally
- Monitor and assess International KPIs and conduct competitor analysis
- Develop and evolve the commercial strategy and possible new opportunities for the business
- When necessary lead the execution of various strategies across various areas of the business eg. Product, Technology
- Form crucial professional relationships internally and externally in order to obtain the companies overall aims
- 2+ years in a top tier consulting house
- Sound analytical and conceptual thinking skills with an ability to be proactive and solve complex problems
- Strong commercial acumen with excellent financial and business case modelling skills
- Passion for creative and innovative growth strategy
- Excellent communication skills and computer skills
- Proven ability to manage various internal and external stakeholder relationships
- Ability to influence and build trusted relationships across cultures
- A wish to immerse themselves in the online technology industry and working in an innovative and forward thinking environment
What's on offer:
A rare opportunity for a keen and innovative strategist to join the online technology industry. The chance to join an institution that champions themselves on being at the forefront of digitalisation and being internationally recognised and trusted. Exceptional remuneration package, working culture, and career progression, as well as market leading staff benefits and high value project work.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job