Trust Payments has an exciting new Strategic Supplier Manager opportunity in their growing team.
Salary: Competitive + Benefits
Reports to: Chief Operating Officer / Head of Operational Excellence
Division: TRU//ST Payments Limited
Whilst most of Trust Payments are working from home at present due to local guidelines, our Covid secure offices have still been open for people that can’t work from home. We’ve hired and onboarded more than 70 people virtually since the pandemic started and have grown significantly as a business. Our plan is to exceed that in 2021 and a further 100+ people across our many locations.
We’ve adapted our ways of working to ensure that new starters that join feel part of one big virtual team. From regular town halls, to coffee mornings and dedicated mental health days, we want to ensure we put the needs of our employees first, during such difficult times. Feedback from our new hires has been really positive, they love our onboarding programme and how much it makes them feel integrated into Trust from the start.
Strategic Supplier Manager - The Role:
The Strategic Supplier Manager is responsible for relationships with key suppliers/service providers to Trust Payments. These suppliers deliver a range of products and services to Trust Payments.
Partner with Sales, Product, Marketing, Operations, and IT to ensure suppliers are delivering requirements of all Trust Payments stakeholders.
Primary business contact point for named supplier relationships with responsibility for their account plans and operating model.
Responsibility for supplier commercial and contract terms including delivering against SLAs and other agreed service standards.
Own strategic supplier standard operating model(s), including communicating this to the business.
Manage strategic supplier reporting pack for group EXCO.
Strategic Supplier Manager - Key Responsibilities:
- Perform Monthly and Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs) with suppliers to track performance and opportunities for enhancements
- Create and maintain account plans for each supplier relationships – including governance, operating model and change management processes
- Operate effectively with Sales, Product, Marketing, Operations and IT to deliver on client promise objectives for supplier relationships
- Upload the Account Plans into SalesForce.com (SF.com) for the respective suppliers
- Ensure accurate data is held within Salesforce – to generate reports on business performance for suppliers
- Ad Hoc engagement with Marketing to build targeted messaging and collateral to support the supplier when required
- Attend industry conferences to drive continuous improvement with supplier relationships
-This role will require occasional travel within the UK and potentially across mainland Europe
Strategic Supplier Manager – You:
- Proven experience of working in service provider relationship management across financial technology and or payments
- Have demonstrable experience and a history of managing commercial relationships with service providers
- Ability to maintain executive relationships and build a network of stakeholders and advocates within supplier organisations across all levels
- Team player, excellent inter-personal skills
- Strong influencing, negotiation and collaboration skills
- Articulate with strong communication skills
-Understanding of Payment industry, systems capabilities, and features
- Being able to perform and be comfortable working in a less structured, dynamic and changing environment
- Strong self-starter and motivator
- Good ability to build relationships and network with relevant groups both internally and externally (banks, suppliers, third parties)
To submit your CV for this exciting Strategic Supplier Manager opportunity, please click ‘Apply’ now!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'