Position: Strategic Sourcing Manager
Location: Derby, Derbyshire
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £35K plus attractive bonus and competitive benefits
About the role:
The main responsibility of the Strategic Sourcing Manager will be to identify new purchasing opportunities throughout the UK and European Economic Area. Using a strategic sourcing plan you will identify and target companies likely to have redundant Microsoft licensing and establish new partnerships with 3rd party suppliers. As a small but growing business you will be required to have a hands on approach in all areas of the procurement function. You will be required to work closely with the sales / finance / governance functions to understand product demand / pricing, available finance, and compliancy requirements.
- Licence compliancy checks and due diligence.
- Product valuations, negotiation and purchase offers.
- Preparation of purchasing and contract documentation.
- Maintaining and updating the Procurement ISO9001 documentation.
- Experience with contract management and the negotiation and implementation of contract terms.
- Strong account management and relationship building skills.
- Experience in Microsoft Licensing or software licensing in general.
- Ability to manage a number of projects at the same time and prioritise own workload.
- Maintains effective relationships with suppliers, partners and 3rd parties.
- Ensures compliance of licences through thorough due diligence and attention to detail.
- Inspires suppliers and gains their commitment through the promotion of ValueLicensing’s core competencies.
- Improves organisational processes that support the customer / supplier needs.
- Maintains an industry wide perspective pertaining to strategy.
- Develops sustainable strategies that support the over business strategy.
- Has a clear action plan to implant strategy.
- Establishes clear, challenging and achievable objectives.
- Aligns resources and the organization to achieve objectives.
- Regularly reviews and communicates progress against objectives and adjusts as needed.
- English (German, Italian, French and Spanish would be a bonus).
- Certifications / Qualifications / Experience in Microsoft products (enterprise level) e.g. Enterprise agreements, software assurance etc.
- Certifications / Qualifications / Experience in a technical sales role (software related).
- Experience in highly competitive and complex negotiations (procurement or sales related).
You may have experience of the following: Procurement Manager, Tender Management, Contract Manager, Project Manager, Purchasing Manager, Procurement Specialist, Buyer, Procurement Management, Contract Management, Project Management, Technical Sales, Software Sales, Technical Sales Engineer, etc.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'