Strategic Solutions Architect, Broadcast Managed Services, OTT, VOD, Access Services, Content Discovery
£80,000 fixed salary + variable bonus + benefits
About the client
Our client is a world leading Managed Service provider to the media industry.
About the role
An opportunity to join the premier Managed Service Provider to the media industry. You will be part of a winning international team and work with the most prestigious global media brands.
What we are looking for
We are seeking exceptionally talented Solutions Architects from the Broadcast Managed Services market to play key roles in our client’s international teams in the UK and Australia.
You must demonstrate:
- Exceptional levels of communication and energy including the ability to effectively present technical and business-related subjects to all audiences
- Experience in technical pre-sales/sales engineering, consulting, and/or other customer facing role consulting on, delivering technical products or services.
- Thorough understanding and experience in broadcast solutions integration.
- Ability to build capex, opex and contribution-based business cases.
- Possessing high levels of business and technical acumen.
- Contextual knowledge of broadcasting and media, and the service portfolio our client offers, including: VOD, OTT, Access Services, Media Management, Content Discovery.
- Consistent delivery and execution of high quality documentation - presentations, business cases, and proposals.
About the offer
If you are self-directed, capable of leading technical sales activities, managing customer technical relationships as a trusted advisor, can assume subject matter expert responsibilities, and want to work in a dynamic international environment for a genuine global leader, then this opportunity will be of interest to you.
If you feel that this opportunity could be of interest for you, or you would like to recommend one of your contacts, then please contact Daniel Yeates at the PSD Group. PSD are an international recruitment services company headquartered in the UK, with a successful track record of placing mid to senior level executives across the technology and professional employment markets in Europe and Asia, for over twenty five years.