STRATEGIC SERVICES CONSULTANT (12 Month Mat Cover)
Curious about a position with MHR? You've come to the right place. MHR has been changing the industry for years, and now you can too.
MHR offers HR, Payroll and Analytical expertise to help our customers work smarter. Our strength is in the development of our own technology based upon the market and future trends to ensure our customers have solutions that fit their needs today and grow with them in the future.
Today we're powered by a world-class team of over 700 people working with us across four products, a multitude of services and three continents. We’re driven by organic growth, a significant achievement in our industry. We pride ourselves on being a financially independent family-owned company on a journey to completely transform the world of work for organisations of all shapes and sizes. We have over 1,000 customers, serving organisations across the public, private and non-profit sectors.
Our mission is to constantly strive to understand and improve the world of work, technology and people, enabling us to create market-leading platforms and services and we'll need creative individuals like you to help continue this success.
Our philosophy for the last 35 years and moving forward remains resolute - one vision, one strategy - one MHR.
Want to be part of something incredible? #OneMHR
The overall purpose is to support customers in achieving and enhancing their workforce excellence by shifting the focus of payroll from administrative tasks to strategic program delivery
- Champion best practice and ensure the projects adhere to these principles
- Act as lead strategic consultant on major, large scale projects
- Provide strategic consultancy across multiple projects
- Manage the quality and effectiveness of the consultancy service over the lifespan of the project and be the lead contact for consultancy queries for customer projects. Co-ordinate the activities required to the responsible person
- Be able to consultant on all workstreams within skillset area and understand/deliver the relevant best practice processes
- Identify additional revenue opportunities
- Provide high quality & complex advice & guidance to customers & prospects on strategic HR/Payroll issues
- Where required provide input into customers:
- Payroll Strategy and/or Business Plans
- Payroll Transformation Business Case
- Carry out detailed end to end HR/Payroll system & process reviews and provide best practice recommendations
- Assist in the design, development, implementation & maintenance of best practice HR/Payroll processes incorporating new iTrent development and enhancements
- Owner & responsibility of best practice process workstream(s)
- Clearly communicate progress, issues and risks to the appropriate stakeholders
- Retain ownership of risks and issues, escalating only when necessary
- Maintain the highest standards of conduct and personal appearance at all times
- Provide support to other departments as directed by the reporting manager or senior managers
- Consultancy experience
- iTrent system configuration consultancy
- Payroll knowledge and payroll background
- HR/Payroll systems experience
- Market competitive salaries.
- We contribute to a full company pension scheme to help you plan for your future.
- We offer life assurance (x4 salary, with option to increase up to x8 salary).
- An employee assistance programme is included.
- Our sites all come with a subsidised restaurant and cafe on-site, with delicious new meals on offer from our chefs each day.
- We offer Vodafone discounts, making it cheaper and easier to catch up with your favourite people.
- Personal development plays a big part in helping our people to reach their potential, therefore we offer over 60 internal training courses and support our people with external qualifications.
What makes MHR a great place to work, isn’t novelties or gimmicky job titles, it’s our down to earth approach working with people who want to do a job they’re proud of.
We invest for the long term, providing fantastic careers for our people and the best software and services to meet the needs of our customers now and in the future.
With over 35 years’ experience in the industry, our ethos has been to keep investing and moving forward with the changing world of work, and we can only do that by supporting our people. We’ve invested £20 million in a huge building expansion project to provide the best environment for our people, to give them the space they need to excel and grow. And by investing 20% of our turnover into our own research and development, our people shape the future of our products and services to support changing requirements on both a local and global scale.
We’re flexible, we embrace change and as we’re still owned by the original founders. We’re incredibly proud of what we we’ve built, evolving from a small business into one of the biggest and best in the industry.
Be part of something special, become part of the MHR family.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'