This is a client focused role, with an emphasis on strategic planning and delivery. High level Client Relationship Management alongside being able to direct and drive a support team. Overall responsibilities to proactively ensure we deliver an effective service against the agreed business plans.
Duties will include:-
- Manage a team of Account Management support, responsible for managing performance, ensuring the team meet KPIs and holding monthly 121
- Service review and reporting to Board, implement strategies to enhance the service, reporting to Board on outcomes
- Responsible for the strategic delivery of the service, setting the KPIs to ensure the team achieve the plan
- Engaging with stakeholders to demonstrate the effectiveness of the service
- Generate new business opportunities through creating awareness of the brand, presentations of the service and networking
- Work proactively to identify any potential issues and provide solutions to resolve before escalation
- Dealing with any escalated queries from the team, ensuring process is followed
- Analyse data to identify trends and behaviours, offering recommendations to facilitate timely and effective resolutions
- Ensuring the team are responding to a high volume of queries, face to face, over the phone and by email within agreed response times, this is particularly important during the implementation phase
- Maintaining strong links with the recruitment team, head office and support functions. Working together collaboratively to provide a streamlined effective service
- Attend regular meetings across sites in the area
- Travel between local sites in the area to attend meetings and meet with stakeholders
This role involves a large amount of client interaction (up to Board level) to dsicuss strategy and long term objectives, with the abilty to consult and advise. This will require someone with proven influencing and negotiation skills, comfortable presenting to clients, has set the strategic goals and happy to be hands on to ensure a first class service.
- Management experience or relevant management qualification
- Client Relationship experience
- Experience creating and implementing Service Improvement Plans
Benefits include 27 days annual leave allowance, up to 6% contributory pension and other well being benefits.
- Experience setting strategic vision and delivering on this
- Account Management
- Client Services
- Contract Management