Search Consultancy are working with a growing organisation based near Glasgow as they look to recruit an experienced Strategic Relationship Manager on a 12 month fixed-term basis.
This is critical role created to manage client's relationships and increase value of these to the organisation. It is imperative therefore that applicants can demonstrate strong commercial/procurement experience and already posses excellent relationship management skills.
* Develop, manage and maintain partner relationships, and look to improve supplier performance
* Look to lead, influence, and drive change throughout commercial function
* Identify any strategic opportunities that will benefit wider organisation
* Continuously enhance knowledge of organisation's partners
Skills & Experience
* Demonstrable track record in managing stakeholders and partners
* Natural leadership and influencing qualities
* Experience in account, client or category management
* MCIPS qualification (preferred)
* Strong commercial acumen
This is an urgent requirement and therefore early applications are most welcome. An excellent salary is offered in addition to a number of attractive benefits.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job