Job Title: Strategic Relationship Executive
Job type: Permanent, Full time
Start date: ASAP
One of the UK's fastest growing utility suppliers, our Client has an exciting opportunity for a Strategic Relationship Executive to manage and maintain Third Party Relationships in order to develop future business.
Our Client is the leading independent water retailer in the UK and having established our business to participate in the English and Scottish water markets, they are now strategically positioned to take full advantage of the deregulating business water market in England.
Their head office is based in Blairgowrie in Northern Perthshire, equi-distant between Edinburgh, Glasgow and Aberdeen and provides excellent opportunities for a range of activities, from golf and fishing to mountain biking and skiing. Their office is within commuting distance of both Perth and Dundee.
This is a permanent opportunity with an immediate start date.
- Manage and maintain a central library of tender information and update and refine as required
- Liaise with the Marketing team to create and update materials to increase the success rates of tender responses
- Take Sales team inbound calls, and convert leads into contracted partnerships, owning the customer experience from initial contact to contract
- Liaise across internal departments and functions to ensure that newly contracted partnerships have a seamless and efficient introduction to the Company
- Have a creative and flexible approach, constantly looking for improvements, and ensuring a great customer experience is at the heart of everything delivered
- Validate tenders prior to submission to pricing team
- Proactively identify new brokers and develop new relationships accordingly
- Responsible for "on-boarding" new brokers, including TPI (Third Party Intermediary) Agreement, negotiation of terms, setting up tendering process
- Obtain TPI competitor intelligence which will support business growth
- Support back-office in providing aftersales support and customer care
- Take ownership of TPI issues and manage them through to resolution
- Update and maintenance of TPI database
- Analyse sales performance of each TPI and work to improve tender conversion rates
- Produce weekly reporting for all activity
- Contract Ownership
Key Skills & Experience
- Water industry experience (desirable)
- Educated to a high level and/or relevant experience of working in a B2B sales driven environment
- Commercially astute and able to structure a proposition effectively
- Effective influencer and team player, with the ability to get what you need from the wider team
- Excellent grammar and numerical skills, meticulous attention to detail and highly organized
- Proactive and strong communicator
- Self-motivated with a desire to win and to deliver success
- Results orientated with a strong sense of customer ownership
- Flexible with a positive attitude, ability to work both collaboratively and autonomously
- Ability to work in a challenging and fast-paced environment
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of: Strategic Relationship Executive, B2B Sales, Business Development Manager, Sales Executive, Water Industry, Utilities Sales, Account Manager, Client Relationship Executive, Strategic Sales Executive, Business Development Executive may also be considered for this role.
- Account Manager
- Sales Executive
- Water Industry
- B2B Sales
- Utilities Sales
- Business Development Manager
- Business Development Executive
- Client Relationship Executive
- Strategic Sales Executive
- Strategic Relationship Executive
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job