Our client is a US based, leading manufacturer, marketer and distributor of premium products.
This is a very exciting opportunity for the successful candidate to take responsibility for key strategic programs with direct accountability for the execution of strategic projects. You will work as part of a cross-functional team to deliver projects with excellence, on time, within budget and delivering the relevant returns on investment per project financials.
- Responsible for all key growth enabling strategic programs of the business and working as part of a cross-functional team
- Responsible for investment (ROI/NPV/IRR) models to ensure correct allocation of resources
- Responsible for all project related product costs, supply chain costs, pricing, investments
- Responsible for acquisition analysis, due diligence and integration plans and execution
- Responsible for ensuring all projects are tracked, executed on time with required KPI’s in place
- Business partner to the International leadership team for operational / strategic projects & a key member of the finance leadership team
- Ensure that the International FP&A and controllership teams receive timely project information
- Set and develop clear KPI’s to track performance of the International businesses projects and introduce controllership metrics where relevant
- Business process improvements as raised during projects
- Ensure operational actions are in line with the company’s goals to deliver sales and profit targets in line with the expected significant growth in the International business
- Required to work on ad-hoc projects as required
- Accounting qualification with 7+ years PQE related
- Experience of managing people
- Extensive knowledge of US GAAP, familiar with multi-currency reporting
- Experience of implementing ERP systems and change management
- Familiar with working in an International environment
- International consumer product experience
- Experience in MS Office applications (Excel, Word, Outlook)
Education / qualification:
University degree and accounting qualification
- Energetic, disciplined, fast learner who thrives in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Must have professional interpersonal skills, work ethic and character and be highly committed to delivering exceptional customer service.
- Must have well developed planning, organizational, analytical and teaching skills with the ability to effectively multi-task.
- A resourceful team-player who cares about team accomplishments.
- Must have superior people skills with the ability to develop a positive working relationship with all operating divisions and different cultures
- Ability to cultivate and promote a strong team environment.
- Must have strong written and verbal communications skills, fluent in English
- Must have a work permit to work in the UK and be able to travel as required