Job Title: Strategic/Product Marketing Manager
Location: Milton Keynes
My client is looking for an experienced Strategic/Product Marketing Manager to join their site in Milton Keynes.
- Ownership of NCL Product Roadmap
- Coordinating roadmap activities for low power DC-DC roadmap
- Working closely with key customers, engineering teams, and to identify and define new product opportunities, including sizing of market, target customers, new product definition, value proposition, competitive positioning, pricing, resource requirements and go-to-market strategy.
- Work with the Sales Channels for new product introduction - from Beta testing with select customers through to mass market adoption.
- Development and maintenance of product datasheets and pricelists.
- Work with Application Engineering to define supporting collateral materials such as evaluation boards and applications notes.
- Work with outside sales to set sales targets, define and monitor key customers/business engagements.
- Support outside sales on regular basis with visits to key customers. Approximately 25% of time should be customer facing.
- Requires international travel, working with customers and teams worldwide.
- BSEE with emphasis on power conversion.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in power conversion industry in a marketing or field applications engineering role.
- Minimum of 10 years industrial electronics experience
- Have a sound theoretical understanding of Power electronics.
- Be willing to travel worldwide as required.
- Have knowledge of manufacturing methods used in the electronics industry.
- Have experience of working with defined project budgets.
- Have the ability to multi-task and cope with a degree of pressure in a professional business environment.
- Ability to work accurately to defined timescales.
- Able to work in a team effectively while being self-motivated.
- Be a proactive and good communicator to drive projects to timely completion.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Highly competent in Excel, PowerPoint.
- Ideal candidate will be able to 'hit the ground running’ - demonstrating good understanding of DC-DC power industry, competitive landscape, technology trends, and key customers.
- Clean driving license
- Have a sound understanding of the High service providers and broad line distributor’s business models.
- Previous Power Electronics design experience.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"