Our goal is simple, to just find: the right talent for the right job.
- Position: Strategic Senior Product Marketing Manager
- Location: Cambridge
- Contract: Permanent - Our client is open to some remote working for this role.
- About 40 hours a week, with flexible work time
Strategic Senior Product Marketing Manager:
- Are you experienced working as a Strategic Product Marketing Manager? Or maybe you're an experienced marketing professional, with good technical and commercial understanding?
- Maybe you're familiar with SQL Server? Or working with the Microsoft Data Platform?
- Alternatively, maybe you have a background working in the software industry?
- Are your market research skills one of your strengths? And are you data-driven?
- Is having a analytical mindset something you're strong at?
- Have you've worked closely with the product management team within your previous roles?
- Maybe you are an influential individual and would feel confident shaping the commercial direction of our clients product or solution?
- Would you describe yourself as having first rate communication skills, and are experienced collaborating and influencing different areas of a business?
- Do you pride yourself on having excellent organisation, project management skills as well as outstanding attention to detail?
- Have you got a can-do attitude?
- Maybe you're naturally self-motivated and get things done?
- Are you looking for a long-term and exciting career?
If you answered 'YES' to the above then this could be the next exciting 'Strategic Product Marketing Manager' position you've been looking for...
Purpose of job:
Our client is looking for 'the right candidate’ toIdentify new growth opportunities for as well as developing marketing strategies for new products, markets or segments.
- Develop deep domain understanding to identify new growth opportunities
- Research, size and evaluate marketing opportunities, for example new customer segments and new or adjacent markets
- Develop go-to-market strategies, including clear objectives and key results, and corresponding plans
- Work collaboratively across the business to seek input into your strategies and plans and ensure alignment with wider business
- Define value propositions and develop product positioning and messaging
- Carry out hands on marketing activities, in particular early stage thought leadership, content development, and influencer marketing
- Work closely with product management to influence the future direction of our products and solutions
- Lead pricing and packaging proposals for your product / solution. Work closely with sales to feedback and understand requirements.
- Act as the voice of the customer for your area and influence decision-making around the business through your insights into customers, competitors and the market
- Act in the best interests of our client at all times
- Perform other tasks which are consistent with the general description and in support of the Marketing Manager.
- 10+ years marketing experience
- Previous experience doing strategic marketing and developing growth opportunities
- Market research skills as well as data-driven and analytical mindset
- Collaborative style of work
- Background in the software industry (or working with the Microsoft Data Platform)
- Commercial leadership, being able influence and shape the commercial direction for a product or solution.
About TalentHQ Recruitment Ltd
TalentHQ Ltd are an "Award Winning" recruitment consultancy which is headed up by a team of talented consultants.
Within our HQ we specialise in adding 'talent' within Temporary & Permanent positions across all Business Support roles from Junior to Senior Management.
We are proud to work with a leading number of blue-chip companies as well as smaller SMEs businesses throughout the UK.
Awards: FSB Hertfordshire - Best New Business - Winners 2014 & Most Inspiring New Business 2015.
- Market Research
- Marketing Manager
- Marketing Strategy
- Product Marketing
"Office Assistant jobs in London"