STRATEGIC PRICING MANAGER
£57,000 - £62,000 + COMPANY CAR/CAR ALLOWANCE + 20% BONUS SCHEME + OTHER EXCELLENT COMPANY BENEFITS
12 MONTH FIXED TERM CONTRACT
About the role
The Pricing Strategy Manager will be responsible for supporting business strategic direction regarding pricing, taxation and trade margin by providing meaningful insights, analysis and planning.
The successful candidate will be the key finance contact and expert to both internal and external stakeholders as well as key third parties.
Other responsibilities including maintenance of planning models for pricing, taxation, trade margins and gross margins as well as managing all underlying processes regarding gross margin, pricing and taxation.
- Provide business support and commercial analysis of pricing, trade margin and excise trends
- Provide comprehensive strategic pricing and what-if scenario calculations and analysis during planning cycles
- Maintain planning models for pricing taxation, trade margins and gross margin elements
- Manage the implementation of price changes, ensuring appropriate controls are in place to safeguard accuracy and completeness of all pricing related changes
- Provide insights and analysis on gross margin evolution for the business and competitors
- Preparation, calculation, reporting and payment requirements to HMRC
- Manage the month-end closing process and reporting for all relevant gross margin elements including; monitoring and reviewing relevant UK market ledgers, monthly reconciliation of actuals, reviewing VAT quarterly returns
- Manage, support and develop direct reports, ensuring their needs, development and training plans are in place to help them fulfill their potential
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in accountancy or finance
- Experienced in financial planning and analysis
- People management experience
- Good IT skills - Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Numerate, methodical, well-organised and high attention to detail
- Analytical mind-set
Please note if you have not been contacted by Plum Personnel within seven days then unfortunately on this occasion you have been unsuccessful. Due to the high level of applications we are receiving at this time, we are unfortunately unable to give individual feedback. Plum Personnel is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. Plum Personnel is an equal opportunities employer.