STRATEGIC PRICING ANALYST
£35,000 - £48,000
*SAS, SQL, R, Python*
Join the advanced pricing function of this market leading financial company and have direct influence over new pricing strategies, opportunities for business development and the growth of the pricing team.
A specialist in the financial sector, this business is known for its innovative products that continually see industry and consumer awards. Owing this success to a data centric mindset and analytics driven strategy this company is now looking to develop its pricing team to ensure it stays at the top of the market.
- Open and collaborative culture
- Great training opportunities
- Fantastic social environment
As Strategic Pricing Analyst you will use your ability in SQL and R/SAS to create analytically driven recommendations that shape pricing strategy and maximise ROI. Using pricing analysis, you will understand areas for growth within the market, working closely with the sales and marketing teams optimise new areas for business development. Additionally, you will lead pricing transformation across multiple product offerings.
- Creating pricing strategy proposals
- Maximising business performance through pricing strategy
- Chance to learn new analytics software
The successful Strategic Pricing Analyst will have:
- A strong background in analytics in a commercial setting
- The ability to conduct analysis in SQL and SAS/R
- A degree or higher in a numerical discipline such as mathematics or economics
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in financial or insurance pricing strategy
- A salary of up to £48,000 dependant on experience
- The chance to work in a fast paced and vibrant business
- A comprehensive bonus and benefits package
- Chance to learn new tools
HOW TO APPLY
Please register you interest by sending your CV to Sian Taylor via the apply link on this page
- pricing strategy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'