TPP are working closely with a national Health charity who are currently recruiting for a Strategic Planning and Performance Manager to support across several aspects of the organisation. You will be tasked with managing the income generation and engagement performance framework in place, as well as coordinating the team's planning of strategic objectives.
Based in either London or Bristol, this is an exciting time to join this well known organisation as they look to get a better understanding of their supporters and the service that they provide.
Other key responsibilities for this role include -
- Managing and developing the income and engagement performance framework
- Preparing accurate, focused reports to highlight issue
- Supporting the Head of Strategy and Insight to develop a planning framework
- Managing the systems, processes and tools that ensure effective monitoring and control of the income and engagement strategy
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Have a degree level qualification or equivalent
- Proven experience of analysing and interpreting statistical data
- Have the ability to demonstrate effective planning and delivering work across multiple teams
- A project management qualification such as Prince2 is desired but not essential
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job