Exciting opportunity for a Strategic Partnership Manager to join a leading medical society in London to develop and deliver initiatives designed to support their diverse membership.
This is a great opportunity to build on your experience and to move into the next level of your career!
As the Strategic Partnership Manager you will be required to;
- Identify, develop and manage relationships with external partners
- Respond to project proposals, negotiate contracts and develop internal plan to deliver projects
- Qualify budgets and expectations for partnership projects, set clear objectives, agree roles and responsibilities
- Produce and maintain policy and procedure to ensure ethical and transparent ways of working
- Evaluate and improve satisfaction levels
- Develop and maintain CRM system to retain accurate record of interactions and agreements
- Advise and guide internal and external colleagues how to achieve the most successful outcome through partnership opportunities
- Design and develop the sponsorship and exhibition opportunities
- Implement appropriate sales and marketing plans to target and attract commercial partners
- Find new ways of maximising income
- Ensure sponsorship and exhibition agreements and formalised, signed and invoiced in a timely manner
- Work closely with Events Manager to ensure delivery of all event opportunities
- Produce accurate and timely financial reports detailing sponsorship and partnership income
- Work with finance team to ensure invoices are raised and paid
- Achieve or exceed financial targets within the agreed budget and ensuring value for money in delivering initiatives
The role will require travel, overnight stays and weekend working in line with the business needs
About the person they are looking for;
- Excellent knowledge of developing partnership and sponsorship packages for large scale events
- Experience of designing and selling exhibition space
- Experience developing and implementing marketing and sales plans
- Account management skills - proven ability to develop partnerships
- Experience negotiating contracts
- Experience working with budgets
- Demonstrable background providing excellent customer service
- Educated to degree level
- Good IT skills and experience in Digital and Social Media
- Experience using a CRM system
- Strong organisation skills and time management
- Creative and resourceful in problem solving
- Motivated by setting and achieving targets
- Flexible, proactive approach to work and willing to take on additional duties
Rewards and benefits;As well as a competitive salary they offer a contributory pension scheme, generous leave entitlement including the opportunity to buy and sell leave, flexible working, BUPA cash plan and employee assistance programme, season ticket loans, access to a cycle scheme, childcare vouchers, life cover and much more.
If you have great interpersonal skills, are well organised and motivated please apply for this role now!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'