The Partnership Manager creates new business opportunities in the form of approved partners covering business and lifestyle partner types. Accountable for a new business target and for retention and upsell of ongoing revenue streams, acting as partner/account manager and dealing with renewals and up-sell opportunities. This role reports into Head of Partnership & Sponsorship.
If you're a high energy, enthusiastic, customer-focused individual, with an entrepreneurial flair. Someone who is comfortable influencing up, down and across and able to execute resilience in an ever-changing organisation, this might just be the role you've been looking for.
What's in it for you:
* Be rewarded your successful sales and relationship building skills;
* Develop your entrepreneurial, strategic and negotiation proficiencies / competence;
* Work for an industry leader with a diverse customer base
What we're looking for:
* Demonstrable and successful, previous key account management experience; aligned to business objectives
* Proven track record in a business development role; operating at a senior level account managing existing partners.
* Experience of creating partnership development opportunities within existing relationships
* A self-starter with high energy and initiative - able to manage up, down and across in a fast paced organisation
To apply for this role, please submit your CV and covering letter. Please ensure that your CV and covering letter clearly demonstrate how you meet the knowledge, skills and experience requirements of the role.