Purpose of role:
To lead the UK Smart TV team through formulation and execution of the TV platform strategy and to manage the UK Smart TV video apps acquisition/launch and partner relationships.
- To develop and execute Smart TV/AV Video and Art content partnership strategy.
- To implement existing video partnership strategies with a focus on identifying video content propositions that meet the strategic objectives.
- To oversee the launch of key PSB and local video apps on TV platforms during the annual launch process
- To identify suitable video and art content partners and to manage these relationships at a senior level to deliver strategically important apps to the UK Smart TV/AV platform, ideally on an exclusive or first to market basis.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- PC Literate, with strong working knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Minimum five years’ experience of managing partnerships within the Connected TV, Smart phone, or IT industries
- Experience of commercial and contractual negotiations and contract executions
- Good technical knowledge and understanding of app development processes
- Good understanding of the OTT media (video, games) marketplace with particular reference to Smart TV platforms
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications of individuals looking for both short term and permanent work and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. March Recruitment are an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.
- Smart TV