Strategic Partnership Manager (eCommerce)
Basic up to £45k + Bonus and Benefits
My Client based in West London have a newly created position for a Strategic Partnership Manager focusing on the UK & IE market reporting to the Sales Director. They are a market leader across Europe in eCommerce with their data driven platform connecting consumers and merchants, their vision is to enhance the customer experience by providing qualified clicks to the retail markets across a variety of sectors. They already boast some fantastic clients and leading brands in the retail world but know with their platform there are a multitude of new opportunities that new partners would benefit from especially through price comparison websites and cost per click services.
You will be working closely with the wider sales team and other internal departments generating leads that you will be turning into sales whilst forging long standing business relationships with new and existing clients primarily digital marketing agencies.
This primarily is a new business role however the successful candidate will be given existing accounts to nurture to drive incremental revenue and growth leveraging on their network of contacts within their businesses area.
You will be responsible for not only acquiring new partners/agencies but training these new partners making sure they have the knowledge and materials to sell their products to their merchants maximising their return on Investment.
- To be organised prioritising time effectively between account management and prospecting for new partners
- Ability to develop and implement a solid pipeline od strategic agency partners
- Drive strategies across the business to meet financial and personal objectives
- Network with partners and drive growth with the managed merchants
- Develop strong relationships at C level with strategic UK agencies
- Show creativity to enhance the client and partner experience
- Be creative in their approach displaying a positive can-do attitude
- Strong presentation skills as this is a client facing role
- Excellent customer relationship management and interpersonal skills
- Team player displaying an excellent work ethic with the ability to adapt
- Manage conflict and objections turning negative scenarios into positives
- eCommerce experience and exposure to cost per click (CPC)
- Proven track record in B2B and partner management
- Experience with digital agencies and performance marketing
In return our client offers a friendly, professional and diverse working environment with full training and support from the day you start. This is an exciting opportunity for an accomplished sales person to join a forward-thinking company rewarded with a competitive basic salary and uncapped commission structure.
If you are an experienced Strategic Partner Manager with excellent account management and the ability to win new partners with relevant experience in digital marketing and or performance marketing we would welcome your application.
Partnership Manager/Field Sales/Business Development/Account Manager/Marketing Sales/Ecommerce/New Business/Performance Marketing/ Digital Marketing/CPC
- Account Management
- Digital Marketing
- Sales Executive
- Channel Partners