KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Strategic Marketing Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
- As the Strategic Marketing Manager you will be managing exciting and new products related to enzymes.
- You will be managing the marketing team in order to ensure their performance, development and learning are in line with the company strategy.
- You will ensure a smooth launch of products to the market by planning marketing tactics and campaigns etc.
- You will be successfully managing the marketing budget and execute marketing plans for key departments (Dairy, Protein, Flavour, Egg etc)
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Strategic Marketing Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
- A Food or Scientific related degree such as Nutrition, Food Technology, Biology or Biochemistry etc. A CIM (Certificate in Marketing) diploma is advantageous.
- Experience in a Marketing or Product Management position within the Food Technology Industry, including diary, meat, beverage, brewery etc. Experience with B2B marketing is advantageous.
- Experience within a Strategic Marketing position. Experience with new product commercialisations processes, strategic planning, budget management, international product launches is advantageous
Key Words: Product Management / Strategic Marketing / Marketing / Leads / CRM / Commercial / Food Technology / Food Industry / Enzyme / Chemical / Pharma Industry / Online / Offline / Marketing Campaigns / Budget Management