Strategic Land Manager - Worcester
Are you an experienced Strategic Land Manager based in or close to Worcester?
Can you demonstrate a strong technical background in land acquisition?
Have you got a strong geographical understanding of the West Midlands?
We are seeking a Strategic Land Manager in Worcester to join an award winning housebuilder.
- Educated to degree level in an appropriate Land or Planning degree
- Strong technical understanding of the planning system
- Background in sourcing & securing residential development sites
- Excellent numerical and negotiation skills
- Identify, secure and promote planning schemes for residential developments
- Negotiable with land owners and local authorities
- Manage the sale of land plots
The role will allow you to work on exciting development projects across the West Midlands and potentially further a field. In addition you will receive a very competitive starting salary and company benefits to match your previous Strategic land experience.
To be considered please send your CV to or alternatively call Lee Rimell on to discuss this role or further Land or Planning opportunities in greater detail.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job