Strategic Insights Consultancy Director / Applied Sciences Director
- Accountability, ownership and trust to pitch, lead and innovate
- Join a team growing at pace due to quality of talent and in turn highly successful output
- Inspiring senior leadership team
- Manage and lead a team of high quality, talented data consultants
LOCATION - Central London/Remote to begin with
SALARY - £80k - £95k & benefits
Having exclusively built over half of the Marketing Sciences function across the last 2 years, we can vouch for the exceptional quality of talent this agency has managed to attract; because of the impressive step change they’ve made from traditional data planning and analytics to advanced data science services and insights consultancy, driven by the vision of their Director.
With intent, innovation and training and development at the heart of their culture you can be confident you will be joining a team which delivers. Time and time again.
As always, ensuring data is at the heart of marketing communications and customer understanding is key for this role - but there’s more. The role requires thought leadership from a data usage perspective, strong team leadership and the ability to solve broader business problems and answer questions using analytics, insights and data science. You will act as a go between the Data Scientists and client stakeholders, working to consult around their challenges and questions, using data creatively to solve these problems.
You will be leading on pitches and big projects with the freedom to really take accountability for decisions and delivery.
You will be managing a team of insights consultants ranging in experience from junior through to senior level. You will report into an impressive, entrepreneurial, and ambitious leader, who has played a key part in growing and developing the overall data offering for this agency over the last few years. Therefore, theirs is one of the fastest growing teams within the Marketing Sciences function so there is still lots of room for personal development and influence upwards through the ranks, even at this level.
WHAT MAKES THIS ROLE DIFFERENT?
- Analytics for decision making, and beyond! You are more than an Analyst, you are a business consultant in ways, taking your recommendations to new levels where you recommend wider client strategies off the back of your findings. They’re less prescriptive and more around problem solving.
- High level exposure to some of the UK’s most complex data environments
- Working for one of the UK’s largest marketing agencies; huge investment into training, impressive clients and inspiring leaders
- Range of clients across entertainment, travel, automotive and retail - diversify your sector experience and grow at speed!
WHATS IN IT FOR ME?
Exceptionally high level of talent within this function - so peer learning is a reality, you will be inspired by your team, not just senior leaders. Although they are pretty awesome too and lead from the front with clear vision, strategy and commitment to genuinely disrupting what a long standing approach to analytics from marketing agencies alike. Their approach to date has generated incredible clients and a thirst for more and more advanced data projects - so the best is yet to come and you could be part of that journey. With their rapid growth, there is huge opportunity for promotion and growth into management, whilst also being able to apply your creativity in solution and product design.
- Educated to degree level in a relevant subject; numerate or marketing related
- Experience in building data strategies and managing the delivery of insights driven and data science projects for large scale brands
- A strong understanding of CRM and digital platforms and confident talking to clients about the 'art of the possible’ in terms of highly personalised, customer led marketing and data science solutions
- Experience in leading or managing teams is essential
- Ideally experience of pitching for new business
- Ideally experience from management consultancy, or broader business strategy consulting
- Data Science
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'