The experience we need.
- Proven experience in a Customer Insight team
- Experience working with senior stakeholders to define business problems, and structure these problems in ways that allow the development of customer insights
- Demonstrable experience of developing actionable customer value insights and solutions, solving a range of business problems using different analytical techniques
- Strong ability to present complex analytics in an easy-to-digest way, to communicate to others such that they understand the story and implications of the insights, and influence them to take logical decisions based on them.
- Track record of being able to build and maintain strong working relationships across business functions
- Qualification (or experience to degree standard) in Statistics, Mathematics or Operational research
- Experience of using SQL and/or SAS
They have lots of great Insight Analysts who can find answers to questions. They need somebody who can really challenge the question and devise a proper solution to business problems. This will be a lead role in the CVM team.
A Senior / Lead Insight Analyst who will deliver action-orientated customer insights to Director and Exec level stakeholders through the use of advanced analytical, modelling and interpretive communication expertise to ensure that the organisation can derive competitive advantage from its customer data.
To communicate insight in a way that influences business decisions, supporting the development of the team to enhance the reputation of the team.
A household-name brand with an amazing CVM team, excellent benefits package and good career progression. They place a huge emphasis on their brand values, both consumer facing and internally. They look for collaborative, smart and forward thinking people who want to make a real difference, and who are up for pushing boundaries. This is an exciting company to join if you want to be on the forefront of big data trends.
What you’ll get in return.
- The chance to work for a well-known brand and join a growing team.
- A competitive salary.
- Excellent benefits package including a highly competitive pension contribution, 28 days holiday, 10% on target bonus with the potential to exceed this, and more.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Tony a call.