Strategic HR Lead Workforce Reform
We are urgently seeking an experienced and skilled Strategic HR Lead to lead a professional and influential HR/OD Service team, advocating for a wide range of customers to embed a strategic approach to HR management and development for one of our local government clients based in Manchester.
The Strategic HR Lead will support the design and delivery of the locality workforce strategy to enable workforce reform and partner priority change programmes, They will be supported by a small team and work closely with service leads and partner agencies, providing strategic HR expertise across the end to end organisational change process.
They will Influence and support the design of the workforce strategy in partnership with the locality PMO, external agencies and trade union colleagues to support delivery of TUPE, transformational change and reform.
Ideal candidates will demonstrate the following:
- Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management (or equivalent)
- Demonstrable experience of leading large scale organisational HR change projects, ideally with NHS knowledge of terms and conditions
- Relevant understanding and demonstrable evidence of successfully leading HR elements of large scale transformation projects including TUPE through the end to end organisational change cycle.
- Experience of working closely with a Programme Management Office
- Relevant understanding and knowledge of the workings of local government including its legal, financial, social and political context, political processes and the current issues faced
Please apply for further information
GPR is fully committed to the elimination of unlawful and unfair discrimination and values the differences that a diverse workforce brings to organisations. GPR will not discriminate because of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race (which includes colour, nationality and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. GPR will not discriminate because of any other irrelevant factor and will build a culture that values meritocracy, openness, fairness and transparency.
- Strategic HR
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'