Strategic HR Business Partner - Financial Services / Banking
Salary £257 per day
Duration period: 9 Month Contract
Our London based client is a Tier 1 Banking firm seeking a Strategic HR Business Partner with at least 8 years' experience. Strategic HR Business Partner will report to the Global Head of Human Resources for Asset Management, the strategic HR Business Partner is responsible for leading the strategic HR function two investment boutiques headquartered in the UK.
We are seeking candidates with background in financial services, banking or professional services ideally.
We are looking for a Strategic HR BP with strong combination in the generalist HR of the following areas:
- Strategic HR Generalist
- Investment Management / Asset Management
- Change Management
- Project Management
- Leadership skills
- Act as a strategic business partner with senior clients
- Collaborate with other members of HR Team to implement the HR strategy, including representing client's business strategy and expectations, representing Human Resources to the business leaders, and reconciling issues that create conflict between Human Resources and business unit strategy
- Delegate and closely partner with Investment Management HR Advisory team (HRAT) on HR matters, as appropriate to leverage new HR model
- Work with Talent & Organizational Development HR colleagues and the Investment Management Talent Lead
- Partner with the IM Talent Acquisition partners to manage all recruitment activities, at all levels of management
- Fully integrate performance management strategies to underpin effective retention and succession management activities
- Exercise appropriate risk control while implementing HR processes that are cost effective, efficient and business focused
- Function as the Lead HR representative on LOB M&A activities.
If you consider yourself to be a determined individual who possess the skills and attributes mentioned we would be keen to hear from you.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job