MSC - Strategic & Global Accounts Co-ordinator
MSC UK prides itself on being the 'Employer of Choice’ within the shipping industry and we are looking to recruit a Strategic & Global Accounts Co-ordinator to join our Commercial sales team in Ipswich. The successful applicant will work as part of the Strategic & Global Accounts team, to pro-actively liaise with internal business units to co-ordinate Retail and Global tenders.
The successful applicant will offer complete support to the Strategic Account Management team to provide detailed and bespoke pricing proposals and supporting documentation to Strategic and Global customers.
The preparation of high level KPI statistics to support the Sales commercial team with in depth analysis of customer performance and reporting to Strategic & Global Account managers.
We believe Strategic & Global Accounts Co-ordinator should have the following skills:
- Excellent communication skills
- Confidence to interact professionally at all levels
- Strong Word, Excel, Outlook experience
- Strong organisational skills
- Knowledge of MSC internal IT Systems (advantageous)
- Ability to produce high standard of work and accurate information within strict deadlines
- Flexible attitude to working hours to ensure strict deadlines are met
- Support the collation of all data required to fully complete each tender
- Commercial awareness
The Key tasks for Strategic & Global Accounts Co-ordinator role are:
- To promote the MSC brand values through strong customer contact and development.
- Collate and maintain a structured programme of import tenders; when they should be presented by the customers to MSC
- Update stakeholder business units on Tender progress frequently
- Maintain and update client Service Level Agreements or Key Performance Indicator packs monthly
- Arrange bespoke packs as required supporting the Strategic Account Manager
- Keep up to date with the customer news and activities, sharing with key stakeholders if appropriate.
- Work closely with the Trade desk, wider sales team and supporting business units.
- Collate and Analyse customer performance vs forecast vs nomination against agreed KPI’s
- Ensure Tenders are processed on a timely basis, resulting in improved customer satisfaction.
- An active interest in global & retail business; how they trade, how they produce goods and how they procure freight and logistics services
- Be the lead advocate in conjunction with the Strategic Account Manager for each tender
- Ad-hoc support as required by the Senior Manager and Account Managers
If you feel that you are the Strategic & Global Accounts Co-ordinator we are looking for then please apply now, closing date for applications is Tuesday 16th January 2018.