This fast growing FinTech company is a very unique asset financing platform with a highly ethical business mission.
- You will be responsible for scenario planning for internal strategy development, new market development, and external fundraising activities
- Working closely with the Director of Strategic Finance to drive debt and equity fundraising discussions, and engaging with investors as needed
- You will be the point person for all strategic planning and development discussions within the finance team
- You will monitor our 12-month rolling financial and cash forecasts to ensure that the company maintains its short- and long-term strategic goals
- Working closely with the FP&A Manager to produce our budget and quarterly forecasts to ensure that modeling assumptions are accurate and reflective of future strategic decisions
- You will suggest areas where the company can increase efficiencies and lead projects to investigate these areas as and when required
- 5+ years of work experience, including previous roles in strategic finance, FP&A, corporate development, banking, or investing
- Qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA)
- Happy to work remotely but travel to London office for meetings on an ad-hoc basis
- Remote working
- Trip abroad
- Competitive package
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'