A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated Strategic Finance Analyst to join our Global Decision Analytics Finance Team.
Decision Analytics (DA) is a software business that uses Experian's vast bank of data to provide solutions to clients to enable them to make decisions about their business and customers.
Software is provided across the customer lifecycle and ranges from tools that make decisions around which customers to lend to, how to best recover bad debt from defaulting customers, and how to mitigate fraud risk. Excitingly, DA has launched a couple of new products to market (CrossCore and PowerCurve Collections) and next year plan to launch Software as a Service (SaaS).
Act as a key member of the Global Decision Analytics FP&A team; helping to deliver robust analysis and insight to the global DA leadership team
Act as a key link between the region and Global Business Line (GBL)
Work closely with GBL finance team members in Nottingham, Kuala Lumpur and Scottsdale
- Support the month end process and production of the monthly information deck and executive summary
- Work closely with the Communications team to produce quarter end info-graphics and validate the DA Board Paper submission
- Produce presentations, business models and analysis as required
- Produce reviews of product revenue
- Liaise with the regions regularly to ensure data accuracy and timely delivery
- Develop your commercial knowledge of the business in all areas to be able to drive data improvements and enhanced data analysis
- For new products, help to support the on-boarding onto Salesforce, Hyperion and the billing systems.
- Supervise the monthly forecasting (MMC) process and production of the management information pack
- Support the annual budget and Strategic Plan processes
- Run the DA pipeline reporting process from Salesforce working closely with product managers and the DA GBL leadership team to provide insightful and relevant information.
- Act as a business partner for the GBL leadership team: work with heads of Marketing, Product Development, Product Management, Delivery and HR on strategic decision making
- Partner with the Fraud & ID team in Scottsdale to support their reporting and analysis requirement
- Support the production of business cases and post investment reviews, as required
- Networking with colleagues to build relationships whilst developing a strong understanding of the commercial aspect of DA
- CIMA or ACA qualified, or equivalent
- Recent post qualified commercial experience
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent
- Excellent Microsoft Excel / PowerPoint / Word skills
- Proactive approach to change and an enthusiasm to get involved
- Attention to detail
- Deliver information quickly
- Driven and ambitious
- Experience of having worked in a fast-paced environment and able to successfully manage multiple competing priorities
- Good interpersonal and business partnering skills
- Excel modelling experience
- Use of Hyperion, SmartView and Salesforce
- finance analyst