Strategically focussed Senior Facilities Manager / Commercial Estates Director / Facilities Director is needed for a trophy mixed-use scheme is London Bridge. This is a high profile mixed use scheme and is to be one of the most upmarket mixed-use developments in central London. As well as the directing the facilities management operations, looking at estate strategy, you will be involved with acting as ambassador in the local area, client and tenant liaison and ensuring the team runs the scheme to the highest standards. The role would suit someone who enjoys the client relationship management side of FM.
As Senior Facilities Manager / Estates Director will be managing FM services as well as being the central point of contact with the client and the tenants. In addition you will be ensuring the customer journey is faultless and that the service delivered is 5* with a smile, you will be someone who naturally is proactive in managing FM service, procurement, service charge budgeting, health & safety as well as managing a team of Facilities Management professionals.
- Commercial Estates Director / Senior Facilities Manager / Facilities Director
- Setting and delivering strategy across the development
- Liaise with occupiers, being the principal point of contact
- Commercialisation activities
- Acting as an ambassador within the community, business groups etc
- Regular estate inspections, ensuring service delivery is premium & faultless
- Procuring & managing FM contracts
- Prepare and manage service charge budgets and reporting
- Manage & control a robust Health and Safety regime
- Environmental and Social Responsibility programme
- Contractor monitoring and management
- Commercial Estate Manager / Facilities - commercial experience required for this premium multi-tenanted development
Excellent opportunity for a 5* service driven commercial Estates Director /Senior Facilities Manager looking for a development with premium standards.Due to the number of responses we receive to our advertisements we are unable to respond individually to each application. If you do not hear from us within 7 days you may assume you have not been selected this time - but you are welcome to apply for any future vacancy you feel you are suitable for. Thank you for your interest in Acme Appointments.