Internationally recognised for offering leading software solutions of Telecommunications and Network information for businesses and professionals.
Excellent career progression opportunities!
Part of the few global organisations working on the next 5G network as well as offering the best broadband and telecommunications services, our client is a top tier niche company that explores how they can produce better network and broadband to businesses to allow a better user experience. With Headquarters in London and New York, our client is looking for a junior calibre of candidates that are ready to develop their career.
The key responsibilities for the Strategic Development Manager role include:
- Pipeline growth and management for the Strategic Partner Team
- Working with our Strategic Partners, developing opportunities with their customers for our services
- Strategic mapping of accounts and customers
- Creating sales plans and strategies for target customers
- Landscaping and creating pipeline for the Strategic Account Directors
The ideal Strategic Development Manager will be able to meet the following:
- 2 years min experience in the telecommunications industry
- Ideal experience in working strategically with partners in creating and managing a pipeline for our Account Directors.
- Proven track record in reaching targets
- Educated to degree level - preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
The successful Strategic Development Manager will receive a competitive salary between £30,000 and £40,000 depending on experience.alongside one of the best benefits package in their sector