A fantastic opportunity for a Procurement Manager has become available with my client, a manufacturer in the greater Plymouth area.
The position will cover all areas of spend for the business and work with the wider team to determine the most effective sourcing approach to deliver value and efficiency improvement to the supply chain.
You will spear head the strategic purchasing to meet business objectives and assess future opportunities to further determine decision making.
Your duties include (but are not limited to):
- Drive tendering, negotiation and manage ongoing supplier relationships to deliver a best in class procurement service.
- Implement sourcing strategy to identify areas of cost saving and efficiency improvement
- Set KPIs to demonstrate progress within the organisations supply chain
- Supplier relationship building to ensure best case results for the client
- Ad hoc project management including performing cost/benefit analysis
- Be the procurement expert for the wider organisation covering both direct and indirect spend
To be chosen for the role you must posses the following experience:
- A track record of strategic procurement in a manufacturing environment
- Experience in contract management and sourcing strategies across a wide array of spend categories
- Experience leading a team
- Strong communication skills
- Qualifications: You will be degree qualified and hold Chartered MCIPS or equivalent
Excellent salary + benefits package
Butler Rose is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Butler Rose Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'