My Client , an Investment Management Firm , based in Holborn is looking for an Accounts Executive who will support a team of six and the Director.
This role would suit someone who has been a para planner or someone who has an interest in business development or marketing.
The role is supporting the Accounts Director who is looking for someone who will build relationships with key accounts as well as being a great Administrator.
Some of the key responsibilities:-
- Collating accounts management information
- Producing reports and data
- Liaising across the business investment management, marketing , operational and support functions
- Identify and contribute to marketing and business development initiatives
- Attend business development
- Level 4 Industry Qualification or working towards
- 4 - 5 year's relevant experience ideally in the Wealth Management Industry
If you are interested please apply online for an immediate screening
- Business Development
- Wealth Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job