Strategic Account Manager
Location: Midlands / North West (Home Based)
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 Plus £80k OTE and excellent benefits
Looking for a new opportunity, wanting to work for a leading organisation with excellent career prospects and outstanding benefits?
Our Client, a market leading software provider for the Insurance Broking industry, who recognise and rewards their employees achievements are now seeking an ambitious and talented Strategic Account Manager to join their Team.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Account Manager to play a pivotal role within a leading insurance software provider and trusted Partner to the industry. The role will be based around managing larger, strategic accounts, protecting and developing customer relationships and acquiring new customers. You will be building and maintaining effective working relationships with clients and delivering against targets.
- Achieve/exceed territory revenue plan.
- To maintain existing subscriber base through renewals and to grow revenues from within existing accounts.
- To prepare an account plan for each organisation which includes an implementation schedule of Total Account Management?
- Creating and updating account profiles.
- Devise overall strategy for each assigned "lead" account, with the help of the Regional Sales Manager and other support functions.
- Acquire detailed in-depth knowledge of products and retain up-to-date.
- Report back from customer training sessions; recording customer feedback, gathering customer intelligence and actioning follow-up as required.
- Maintain and update sales progress reports and other administrative reporting mechanisms according to agreed timeframes.
Our client believes that the success of the business is built around their employees and they reward innovative thinking, ambition and talent. They focus on the development and continued learning of their staff and provide a supportive and positive working environment to their staff.
The successful candidate will need to have a strong background in account management and extensive experience of building and maintaining relationships within the general insurance industry.
You will have strong sales skills and take pride in providing an excellent service to your clients. Ideally you will demonstrate consultative IT sales experience or an understanding of the functionality of the IT products supplied into the insurance market.
For more information please contact one of our specialist consultants quoting REF: NJr8337
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'