Strategic Account Manager, upto 30K + Commission, Greater London.
Our client who is an Award Winning Executive Car Company in the UK, providing a 5 Star service to its clients within the travel, airline, financial and corporate sectors is looking for a self-motivated, ambitious, articulate and well presented Mature Strategic Account Manager to join its Sales & Account Management Team.
The responsibilites of the Strategic Account Manager are:
- Be the first and main point of contact for the assigned portfolio
- Attend regular customer review meetings to present statistics, discuss service etc
- Construct and present customer presentations, proposals and customer MI
- Deal with any service issues promptly and professionally, representing the client but acting on behalf of the company
- Limit customer churn and retain the customer portfolio
- Prepare quotations and advise on pricing and ensure all reservation and quotation requests are handled correctly
- Identify and develop new business opportunities outside of the portfolio through recommendations, networking, industry knowledge etc.
- Explore all new leads thoroughly and report back to the Head of Business Development
The requirements of the Strategic Account Manager are:
- Minimum 4 years Corporate Account Management to blue chip corporate’s
- Excellent presentation and written English
- Proven negotiation skills
- Self motivated and ability to work on own and as part of a team
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Some experience of dealing with travel and/or procurement departments within large City institutions
- A passion for service excellence and the ability to work and remain calm under pressure
- Excellent Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Ability to learn and use company booking and reporting systems
- Attention to detail
The Strategic Account Manager role would ideally suit a Mature Sales/Account Manager with a proven track record of developing, managing and maintaining relationships.
If you wish to apply for the role of Strategic Account Manager, please click the link below or call Prospects4Corporate Travel on
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job