My client are at the forefront of ground breaking medicine, with exceptionally high clinical standards and governance, but we also deliver the individual care to each patient they care for.
With accounts with over 750 prestigious corporate clients. With over 30 years’ experience. The client looks to continue their fantastic track record.
Strategic Relationship Management (Client and, where appropriate, Intermediary)
• Reach senior levels within a Client/Prospective Client and tailor messages to effectively engage senior executives
• Gain clarity, insight and a full understanding of the Clients’ strategic business goals and challenges, and evaluate how the business can support their strategic objectives
• Deliver effective responses and resolutions to all manner of issues arising, and be able to interact with Client’s influencers and decision makers, which include HR, Reward and Benefits, Procurement together with relationships at Director level and beyond
• Negotiate and finalise the renewal of each assigned Client contract and deliver the required business results across 1) Account Retention 2) Account Profitability 3) Relationship Deepening (Cross Sell) 4) New Business Acquisition 5) Client Satisfaction
• Ability to produce, analyse and present management information and outcomes to key stakeholder groups
• Proactively and enthusiastically update clients, appointed intermediaries and other external constituents on the businneses UK’s capabilities to create business opportunities
• Deliver organised, polished presentations of solutions, with benefits tied to the clients’ business needs, in collaboration with CEO and clinical management team.
• Develops and execute a comprehensive strategy that is aligned with constituent’s (client’s/intermediary’s) objectives, financial position and benefits strategy, while providing profitable revenue and growth to the business
• Builds and maintains productive relationships with clients, brokers/intermediaries
• Builds and executes effective strategic plans for cross-sell opportunities
• Develops/maintains knowledge, through consultation with the businesses clinical leadership on products, healthcare industry and emerging marketplace trends
• Champion the needs of assigned clients whilst balancing the needs and dynamics of the business
• Presents ideas and solutions based on Client’s strategic goals to senior leaders and peers to continually develop the businesses value proposition and strategic business goals
• Skilled in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
Internal Relationship Management
• Build strong and productive relationships with internal teams and providers who are responsible for the delivery of service to corporate clients (E.g. Operations and Clinical Teams)
• Work collegiately across the business to ensure that the Client Management processes, and service delivery is in line with client expectation
• Exhibit a consultative approach to bringing the “Voice of the Customer” into the business to evolve and continually develop our Value Proposition to expand market share and support the Company’s plans for growth
• Propose, champion and provide Voice of the Customer for key projects and be the subject matter expert for related projects that affect the client portfolio
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job