CEB, now Gartner is the leading global insight and advisory company. We partner with C-suite level executives to provide best practice research and advisory services which can be implemented across function head’s business. We partner with leading global firms to advise on and implement market leading best practice research and insight across a range of subject matter expertise. Our double digit growth of 34 consecutive quarters is unprecedented in the market and very much is demonstrative of our strategic vision of continuous growth.
The Account Manager role here drives sales growth across EMEA while leading a client portfolio that is unique among other advisory and consulting companies. Account Managers are the senior focal point for all client relationships in the sales and renewal process, acting as best practice authorities to their client verticals. They look to develop and cultivate an existing revenue stream, from initial sale to renewal as well as focusing on building their new business offering, always being conscious of any cross-sell opportunity.
Account Manager Responsibilities:
- Teach prospective and existing clients the benefits of CEB products and services, detailing our business model and value proposition.
- Establish relationships with prospects and current members by demonstrating in-depth institutional knowledge, understanding their specific business needs, and presenting an appropriate mix of CEB products and research solutions during personal visits and phone calls.
- Customise account plans for member companies, outlining service delivery, revenue growth strategies, and potential additions for existing memberships.
- Use existing member relationships to contact new business leads within the member organisation.
- Pursue, negotiate, and close cross-sell opportunities, leading senior executives into active membership status through a consultative sales approach.
- Work with our client advisory team and product partners to deliver specific solutions for member needs
- Understand research content and product offerings and monitor industry trends
- Determine appropriate tactics to encourage interest in a membership, including trial meetings, webinars, guest website access, etc.
- 5+ years of successful sales or account management experience, including holding commercial negotiations within a blue-chip client base
- Proven ability to handle revenue responsibility and meet monthly, quarterly, and annual financial goals
- Skills in handling multiple commercial processes (new business sales and renewals), forecasting precisely, and identifying challenges to a positive commercial outcome
- Superior time management skills and attention to detail
- Deep understanding of business concepts for large national and international corporations
- Strong ethic for fulfilling service requests and keen interest in forming relationships with executives
- Willingness to conduct EMEA-wide travel as required
- Undergraduate degree
- Account Management
- Account Manager
- Business Development
- New Business Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job