Who will I be working for?
A brilliant client at the forefront of their industry. They offer a really supportive culture with excellent benefits. The business is growing and developing into new and exciting areas and this is a really great time to join.
What will I be doing?
- Manage assigned accounts providing a single point of contact and overview of the account internally and externally
- Ensure an excellent understanding of the industries in which your assigned accounts operate and the relevant key stakeholders
- Work with the team to influence the short and long term strategies for revenue growth, sharing customer needs and wants
- Ensure each assigned account has a tailored development plan where necessary to improve performance
- Gain an excellent understanding of our customers' challenges and work with them to meet their requirements
- Deliver market intelligence and insight as the basis for giving advice and identifying trends
- Develop and continually sustain excellent working relationships with all assigned accounts at all levels
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your accounts
- Build and maintaining strong, trusted, long-lasting customer relationships
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations are required
- Maintain up to date, useful, useable information in the company CRM system
- Makes sure clients receive requested products and services in a timely fashion
- Identifies opportunities to grow business with existing clients
- Coordinate with staff members working on the same account to ensure consistent service
- Collaborates with sales team to reach prospective clients
- Service multiple clients concurrently, often meeting deadlines
What skills and experience are required?
- Strong account management experience
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Confidence and a persuasive manner
- Tight organisational, interpersonal, and time management skills
- A track record of working to and meeting objectives
- Flexible and professional attitude and ability to influence people at various levels internally and externally
- Demonstrated ability to absorb and convey commercial and technical information
- Confident in discussing technical and operational issues and aware of their impact on commercials
- Full drivers licence required, and ability to undertake UK and international travel on occasion
Is there anything else I need to know?
This role is offered on a permanent basis. The company offer excellent benefits.
We really hope this great role appeals to you and you decide to apply! We love hearing from you and really appreciate every single application that we receive. We wish we could respond to your CV personally but due to the high number of responses we receive this just isn't possible. Therefore if you haven't heard back from us within a week, your application won't be taken any further on this occasion. Thank you so much for taking the time to respond to our roles. We wish you all the very best for your job search.
The Purely Recruitment Company is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an Employment Business for temporary recruitment.
- Strategic Partnerships