For our team in United Kingdom we are seeking a
Strategic Account Manager (Hunter)
The Strategic Account Manager is responsible for managing key accounts, maintaining a long term relationship with accounts and maximising sales opportunities within them.
Duties of the Strategic Account Manager include:
- Playing an integral role in new business pitches and hold responsibility for the effective on-boarding of new clients
- Responsible for the development and achievement of sales through the direct sales channel
- Focusing on growing and developing existing clients, together with generating new business
- You will act as the key interface between the customer and all relevant divisions
- Maintains high customer satisfaction ratings that meet company standards
- Interesting and varied tasks
- Cooperation with clients and colleagues worldwide
- Excellent career opportunities
- Excellent communication, presentation and social skills
- Experience in the field of CPG, wholesale, retail or e-commerce
- Profound commercial knowledge
- Good English skills
- Willingness to travel
Primary Job Functions:
- Expansion of sales through acquisition of new customers, and opening of new markets
- Management and further development of defined Key-Accounts, considering sales and services
- Consultancy/support of our customers and their needs, from initial meeting until service provision
- Close cooperation with internal sales and product development
If you are interested in a responsible and varied job in an international company, we should definitely get in contact.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize 1WorldSync to store your information in the 1WorldSync companies' world-wide recruitment database located in the European Union, and to transmit that information as necessary to 1WorldSync personnel in the United States for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.